Sunday 2 March 2014

Promise

The promise of my 'Summer Quilt' - finally cut out - maybe we'll see it by next summer as this one has gone......


There are more squares than I need but any left over can go into pillow covers or cushions.......The blocks are 3.5", 6.5" and 9.5" (cut) and will be joined in random groupings making larger blocks (24" x 24"), then joined into columns to make a queen sized quilt.

For the moment this will be more of a side project for times when less concentration is required so I can still aim to do something every day - trying to boost productivity......

See how we go - along with everything else that's bubbling along. More soon,

Sue xxxx


2 comments:

  1. Nice to have a balance of projects!
    The beans look good have you tried them??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I think you are right - it might prevent some of the stalling I seem to develop because I can't make a decision.....I've got no idea what the beans will taste like - we'll try them once the fresh ones finish, but that may be a while as I was presented with another pile the same size yesterday!!!

    ReplyDelete