Saturday 31 May 2014

Time for Cogitations

I managed to cobble this together this afternoon - and I mean cobble.....I could say in the spirit of the improvisational technique I was using. Would you believe me if I did?

After being reminded to look at it in black and white .......(thanks CC)


I decided just to put my foot to the pedal and go for it.......


For now it will have to sit quietly on the design wall and cogitate on how it woud like to be quilted because I will be here for a couple of weeks.......




....................on this ...............

(Not mine - good friends with boat....)

I will be cogitating, too - as long as the seas are kind. It may be a different story - time will tell.........

Sue xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Glad you posted the maps .. nice to know where you are out there in the Pacific!!! Hope the weather is kind and you have a wonderful time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'll keep you posted when I can. It does look like a tiny speck in the ocean, doesn't it. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete